Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

February 2016. I had an extra BCM roo that I want going to use for being and Keen wanted him for his flock so he drove up here to get him. He nabbed him Tucker and he's the roo smoking the pipe in his avatar. I'll never forget, his GPS took him down since service road for the windmills and he got stuck behind a locked gate about 10 miles from our house. We had to go rescue him and lead him here lol
That was your bird? That chickens famous! :wee

We are still stuck in that same rainy gloomy mess.... 2 weeks now I think.

Friend came up Monday for a week (leaving today) to help fix a junker.

He had been the second owner of the junker... he then sold it to a different friend, whose wife must have driven it like a rally car on the gravel roads... because then we bought it... and it turned out everything that could he busted was.....

Axel broke, all shocks broke, one engine mount snapped off.....

Anyway... after scrounging for parts from derelict cars.... it looked like we had what we needed... and the friend who came up worked for hours every day with kids helping....

And.... it is now functional!

It will be driven up to Anchorage today... and given to kid 2 who is currently driving a Tahoe.

We are still stuck in that same rainy gloomy mess.... 2 weeks now I think.

Friend came up Monday for a week (leaving today) to help fix a junker.

He had been the second owner of the junker... he then sold it to a different friend, whose wife must have driven it like a rally car on the gravel roads... because then we bought it... and it turned out everything that could he busted was.....

Axel broke, all shocks broke, one engine mount snapped off.....

Anyway... after scrounging for parts from derelict cars.... it looked like we had what we needed... and the friend who came up worked for hours every day with kids helping....

And.... it is now functional!

It will be driven up to Anchorage today... and given to kid 2 who is currently driving a Tahoe.
Good friend!

Back
Top Bottom