Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I have silkies and show girls, a couple polish, a pair of blue laced red Wyandottes, English orpingtons and a few assorted others. I also raise heritage turkeys, mostly penciled fall fire but I have a few assorted varieties. Oh and a pair of muscovies and an African Gander named Sunshine :)
Welcome to Pond

I have silkies and show girls, a couple polish, a pair of blue laced red Wyandottes, English orpingtons and a few assorted others. I also raise heritage turkeys, mostly penciled fall fire but I have a few assorted varieties. Oh and a pair of muscovies and an African Gander named Sunshine :)
I am quite fond of blue laced red Wyandotte, actually all Wyandotte standard and bantam.

I had muscovy for years, the entire family enjoyed them. But predation took them out. What color muscovy do you have?

I am quite fond of blue laced red Wyandotte, actually all Wyandotte standard and bantam.

I had muscovy for years, the entire family enjoyed them. But predation took them out. What color muscovy do you have?

Aww, I'm sorry you lost them :( Ebony is black and white and her husband Cosmo is blue and white.

IMG_20180226_153442.jpg
IMG_20180226_153502.jpg

Good morning!
So many feeling this morning - Whites...(I'm so sad about this, but I don't feel like an emoji does it justice)
I'm glad @OneMountainAcres you met him - he has always been such a decent guy with about a thousand times more common sense than most of us.
And Ralphie in the hospital... Always thought he was just too "orn'ry" 🙂 to end up there.
I know -in my head - that this is just the way of things... But my heart wrestles with it.

Good morning!
So many feeling this morning - Whites...(I'm so sad about this, but I don't feel like an emoji does it justice)
I'm glad @OneMountainAcres you met him - he has always been such a decent guy with about a thousand times more common sense than most of us.
And Ralphie in the hospital... Always thought he was just too "orn'ry" 🙂 to end up there.
I know -in my head - that this is just the way of things... But my heart wrestles with it.
You said exactly what I have been feeling, but didn’t have the words to express…

Very pretty! Are they good parents?

Thank you! Ebony is always mom of the year! She actually drives me crazy with how many babies she wants to try to bring in to this world! Cosmo could care less. He's just happy to harass the turkeys through the fence all day every day lol

He’s gorgeous!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom