Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Stick of dynamite or will a hat pin do?😁
What's ailing you?
I'm just not 25 anymore.
What happened ? are you alright ?
I'm good, I'm good.
@sourland are you ok Sir???
I'm okay - didn't mean to cause concern. Field trial at the club with little to no help. The cover is heavy and beating rabbits out is hard work. One more day tomorrow, and we are done for the season. Actually it's a part day for me as the Princess and I are scheduled for our Moderna boosters.

I’m curious to know how the boosters will go. Will you need one booster or a series of two? How often? Do they make you as ‘meh’ as the original vax? … Good luck & keep us posted. :pop
I'm just not 25 anymore.

I'm good, I'm good.

I'm okay - didn't mean to cause concern. Field trial at the club with little to no help. The cover is heavy and beating rabbits out is hard work. One more day tomorrow, and we are done for the season. Actually it's a part day for me as the Princess and I are scheduled for our Moderna boosters.

I'm just not 25 anymore.

I'm good, I'm good.

Thanks for checking in. Can I get you a heating pad? Ice pack?

Someday I will have to see if I can find a video of a field trial - at least a partial one - so I can see how they work.

My mom got her Moderna booster today. We’ll see how she’s doing tomorrow.

:jumpy :wee WE DID IT! We got Sour onto his pad! :woot F323DC75-5839-491F-B6CE-BF91BB9E6D47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom