Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Not too, I hope! So far so good but I haven't passed the course yet :fl and,,,,, if I do there's a second course!!! :th
I’m impressed that you’re taking it. I have full confidence that you’ll pass with flying colors!

Day three of my 5-day break, and I have completely reverted to my night-owl tendencies. I’m gonna regret this on Monday…

I'll test on you guys whether this link works. It's a terrible cell phone recording, but I'd like you to at least hear some of it. (Keep in mind, I'm not the one who will be doing any of the performing - this 'concert' was just to generate some interest in the music and encourage folks who are willing to help me get it to the stage.) It's a modern day Job (Johb - the guy from the Bible) story.
eta - the montage is longer than this and I'm such an amateur at this whole thing - so it cuts off oddly.

Last edited:

I'll test on you guys whether this link works. It's a terrible cell phone recording, but I'd like you to at least hear some of it. (Keep in mind, I'm not the one who will be doing any of the performing - this 'concert' was just to generate some interest in the music and encourage folks who are willing to help me get it to the stage.) It's a modern day Job (Johb - the guy from the Bible) story.
It works. :clap

eta - the montage is longer than this and I'm such an amateur at this whole thing - so it cuts off oddly.
I love it!

Back
Top Bottom