Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Not for plowing... we cracked the frame both sides...

I am going to have to learn to use that bobcat... handing over the reigns is killing me....

And kid 3 already does a world of work.... don't want him plowing too... maybe I should put #4 on the bobcat.
Why let the kids have all the fun playing with the new toy?

Evening fellow pondites,
Hope everyone survived Black Friday with their persons and wallets intact. You city or near city folks anyway. The closest we've been to Black Friday chaos in years is trying to keep my computer from crashing as I try to load my cart on Amazon. Not much shopping to do this year tho I did score a great deal on new higher top boots for the DH.

I have two and a half hours to resist buying a game console. F1BA7BBA-23CD-4015-B3E1-C68843A6AD56.gif

4 wrecks out on one stretch of road this afternoon...

One of the wrecks was our kid, kid #3.

His first.

(Well... he has slid into ditches.... but no damage)

Anyway.... cops were called, he has 2 points on his license....

He hit the guy in front of him... but the guy he hit is 1. A friend of ours, and 2. It was a huge truck with a huge road sander in the back.

Dented the sander, not hard to reweld it into shape... and so the friend said insurance didn't have to be called.

Kid's truck has an impressively dented front end and was ONLY on liability. He had bought it for $1,200 so didn't think full insurance was a good idea.

Anyway..... not sure the kid will be able to fix it... we towed it to his work (he was on the way to work and almost there).... he is now working...dragging huge equipment out 7 miles through a frozen snow-covered swamp. His boss said he would get him home tonight.... whenever it is he is done :idunno

His first.

He hit the guy in front of him... but the guy he hit is 1. A friend of ours, and 2. It was a huge truck with a huge road sander in the back.

Dented the sander, not hard to reweld it into shape... and so the friend said insurance didn't have to be called.

Kid's truck has an impressively dented front end and was ONLY on liability. He had bought it for $1,200 so didn't think full insurance was a good idea.

Anyway..... not sure the kid will be able to fix it... we towed it to his work (he was on the way to work and almost there).... he is now working...dragging huge equipment out 7 miles through a frozen snow-covered swamp. His boss said he would get him home tonight.... whenever it is he is done :idunno
What a drag, but glad it wasnt worse! :hugs

His first.

Glad Kid is OK!

Back
Top Bottom