Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

The lilac bush is budding, and things are growing elsewhere too. :lol: 40’s today, fifties and raining tomorrow.
CA6ACA5F-6ADA-442A-89B4-E441F8BBA4D6.jpeg
The child can ride over fifty feet today, but then begins toppling. Short bursts for ten minutes, long distance again, short… If we can’t practice anymore, she at least has the idea.

Last edited:
1638726978716.png

Been snowing since around 2 am. so heavy at times I couldn't see the coop this morning BUT, it's so light and fluffy I was able to use the broom to clear a spot early for the pupper to do her morning pittle. Her coat has grown out so that she looks like a very round tiny polar bear. She very quickly did her business, started for the porch, did a sudden 180 and took off full tilt like a little snowplow and disappeared into the fluff!!! I could only tell where she was by the rooster tail she was leaving behind! :lau Doesn't matter she's an old lady now, crazy little dog still loves the snow. I headed for the coop to check on the chicks and let the big girls out into the greenhouse and my little snowplow suddenly appeared out of a drift next to my feet. As much fun as she was having plowing under the fluffy stuff she wasn't going to miss a chance to say hi to chicks.
Now a few trails are cleared and the weight is off the greenhouse and breezeway so here I sit in my recliner with a nice mug of hot cocoa and soggy, worn out pup taking a nap between between my knees and Pa stretched out on the bed watching football.

HERE'S HOPING ALL OF MY POND FRIENDS ARE AS BLESSED THIS BEAUTIFUL
SUNDAY AS WE ARE. (now I would be really blessed if the snow would stop before tomorrow) ;)

Lol, quite the adventurer. She ever make it back to the others?
Yes, finally. Right at dusk. She flew onto a lower branch, inside the yard, then down to her flock mates. Another hen had flown up on top of the coops, but she made her way back down pretty quickly. Guess I shouldn’t let them out unsupervised.

Back
Top Bottom