Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well Al, here we go again, sigh. Had one good day today, even got into town to resupply etc. Tomorrow a couple inches coming no problem. Friday? They've already started issuing the winter storm warnings and we a supposed to get dumped on this time. Got a feeling this is going to be a very long winter for both of us this year. :oops:
Yes! It sure is shaping up to be a difficult/kick ya in the teeth kind of winter.

And how are we getting such similar weather when we live so far apart? :idunno

We completely skipped school today... didn't even try.

Kids spent the entire day doing snow removal.

Here is our parking lot, the pond, pond coop, the old Jeep, and the old plow truck. Bobcat is front and center.

20211208_140624.jpg

20211208_135655.jpg

From what I hear on the news, the Colorado ski resorts could use some of that snow. Their hurting.
Really? Silly weather, sticking all sorts of stuff where it just doesn't belong.

We are supposed to get another foot of snow tonight..... and these snow clouds aren't showing any sign of budging. They are acting as if they want to just sit on top of us for a whole long string of days.

Yes! It sure is shaping up to be a difficult/kick ya in the teeth kind of winter.

And how are we getting such similar weather when we live so far apart? :idunno

We completely skipped school today... didn't even try.

Kids spent the entire day doing snow removal.

Here is our parking lot, the pond, pond coop, the old Jeep, and the old plow truck. Bobcat is front and center.

View attachment 2922930

View attachment 2922934
How can something so beautiful be such a pain!?!?!?
I am sooooooo jealous BTW. I wish we had a bobcat! That would be so perfect for clearing all the trails to the outbuildings, woodshed, feedshed, coop, garage, etc. instead of beating ourselves up with the snowthrowers.

Good morning, Pond. White powder on my lily pad this morning.
Morning Sir Sour! Next round of the white stuff just starting here. At least the temps are in the teens above zero this morning. Crazy gramma puppy dog is in her glory doing huge laps around the plowed trails by the house kicking the deer away from the birdfeeders :lau

How can something so beautiful be such a pain!?!?!?
I am sooooooo jealous BTW. I wish we had a bobcat! That would be so perfect for clearing all the trails to the outbuildings, woodshed, feedshed, coop, garage, etc. instead of beating ourselves up with the snowthrowers.
Yes... it is pretty impressive BUT, I incredibly miss the plow truck,way faster and warmer.

The bobcat has a weeny heater.

Back
Top Bottom