Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I’m having one of those days. I had to do a lot of people-ing today, so I looked down to make sure I was wearing the same shoes when I left the house.

When I got home tonight I realized I’d been wearing my shirt inside out all day. It wasn’t subtle either.:thI swear I should never be allowed out in public.
I shouldn't laugh, but...
People probably thought you were just being trendy.

Morning Pond!
Has anyone heard from @sourland? I realized the other day that I hadn’t noticed any posts from him in a while. I looked back, and the last one was in the 7th. Is he on vacation? Did he ask permission to leave? Do I need to worry?
Check the Cafe too - he usually checks in there as well.

Morning Pond!
Has anyone heard from @sourland? I realized the other day that I hadn’t noticed any posts from him in a while. I looked back, and the last one was in the 7th. Is he on vacation? Did he ask permission to leave? Do I need to worry?
I told him he couldn’t go, but he went anyway. It feels like he’s been gone forever. A 2wk vacation would take me 2mos to recover from.

I wonder what that super moon eclipse looked like over the islands? 🤔

I’m having one of those days. I had to do a lot of people-ing today, so I looked down to make sure I was wearing the same shoes when I left the house.

When I got home tonight I realized I’d been wearing my shirt inside out all day. It wasn’t subtle either.:thI swear I should never be allowed out in public.

I shouldn't laugh, but...
People probably thought you were just being trendy.
That is EXACTLY what I was going to say! Just look at one of those Vogue magazine covers! Amazing what people pay to wear in public!

Actually at the shindig on Saturday, there was a lady ahead of me in the line for food... I stared at her sweater for a loooooong time, trying to figure out if it was inside out.... or right side out... but with big raised seams on the outside.....

:idunno

Trendy!! :clap

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom