Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

hope ur all well. this lilly pad is sure cozy. got me some pullets today in the brooder now in anticipation of getting some of these roos im identifying out to new homes in the next month. Is it hard for u all to part with ur males if u have to? Im not crazy attached to my silkie males considering they arent even what i expected of the breed. they seem to damn big and not the friendly handling experience i expected when i handled them daily. but like my porcelain du'ccle bantams ill hold onto till they pry those roos out of my hands, So i know i love those two little cuties and they handle great. how do any of u all do it with ones u like?

hope ur all well. this lilly pad is sure cozy. got me some pullets today in the brooder now in anticipation of getting some of these roos im identifying out to new homes in the next month. Is it hard for u all to part with ur males if u have to? Im not crazy attached to my silkie males considering they arent even what i expected of the breed. they seem to damn big and not the friendly handling experience i expected when i handled them daily. but like my porcelain du'ccle bantams ill hold onto till they pry those roos out of my hands, So i know i love those two little cuties and they handle great. how do any of u all do it with ones u like?
Very, very, VERY hard for me! I even stressed over & cried for the one that was an @hole. It just goes completely against my natural grain. 😭

Very, very, VERY hard for me! I even stressed over & cried for the one that was an @hole. It just goes completely against my natural grain. 😭
damn. i know ill let go of any of this batch of silkies iwthout a tear. but if my boss notices the porcelains i think ill cry lol. i dont see how i get rid of those handsome boys. they are just so perfect

damn. i know ill let go of any of this batch of silkies iwthout a tear. but if my boss notices the porcelains i think ill cry lol. i dont see how i get rid of those handsome boys. they are just so perfect
I know! I’d keep them if I could. Our last one, an illegal Marans mix, has been barely riding below the radar the last 4yrs.
🤫
Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone.

Back
Top Bottom