Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I am galavanting.

:eek:

I am clearly not as sharp as I used to be...

Doing stuff I have never done before, and doing stuff that I haven't done in ages...

Just. Wow.

I managed to find the never before used "park, ride, fly" lot..

I do keep wondering if I locked the car.... I know I locked it once... but I never trust a "I locked it once". I prefer to lock everything 3 times. I didn't lock it three times....

Probably ok?????

But.... I did get from there to the airport.

Guy dropped me off and told me to memorize the spot where he was dropping me off... that was where I would get picked up.

THERE ISN'T A SIGN!!! I stood there for a bit... looked around.... tried to stuff into my brain this random unmarked spot... and walked on. :idunno

Then I checked in, handed over my luggage... walked off... lady ran after me waving my claim check for my checked bag. Oh, right! Nice lady. :clap

I got through TSA without excitement and started walking towards my gate while talking to my older sister on the phone.

I had my boarding pass on my phone, it had in clear numbers 36C.

I walked to the C gates... on the way I bought a bottle of water.... stay well hydrated, so important.

I got to the end of the C gates... largest C gate was 10.

Huh

Walked back to the start of the C gates, found the map of the terminal... look at map for a LONG time... while still talking to sister. Not a clear map.

I finally determine that there are no high number C gates in THIS terminal... I vaguely remember that there is a second terminal...

Hummmm

I saw two information people at a booth... walk over to ask for help.

As I hand out my phone so they can read the boarding pass... the boarding pass... now further away from my face... comes into focus....

:th

Huge 36C is labeled seat number. Small gate B5 in the top left corner, previously invisible to me... comes into view.

Ah.... I said thank you, but nevermind... I figured it out, no help needed.

:lau 🤣 :old
Dear Lord you are scaring me to death!

When will you be home?

Good day Pond!
C8157884-2CFC-42B2-BCF2-702A35865D0D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom