Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

And... I am back home..

In a bad mood though....

Mom was all "it will be so nice to see the scenery on the drive down from Anchorage "

So.... she reads on her phone the entire time... I say things like "look how pretty xyz is!" She says "humpf, can't really see that" after glancing up for 3 seconds from her phone.....

Like driving a bratty teen!

She even did a few "just how much further!"

Got to my house at 3am-ish.

And... I am back home..

In a bad mood though....

Mom was all "it will be so nice to see the scenery on the drive down from Anchorage "

So.... she reads on her phone the entire time... I say things like "look how pretty xyz is!" She says "humpf, can't really see that" after glancing up for 3 seconds from her phone.....

Like driving a bratty teen!

She even did a few "just how much further!"

Got to my house at 3am-ish.
Yep. Been there, done that. Not fun. Glad you’re home safe!

Rooster Flight should have been on the ground 25mins ago. It just says “delayed enroute” & I’m trying not to obsessively press the refresh button…

… So I’m here instead… How are you? Stalling, stalling, stalling…

Must- press - refresh - button…
Chill. :hugs

Rooster Flight should have been on the ground 25mins ago. It just says “delayed enroute” & I’m trying not to obsessively press the refresh button…

… So I’m here instead… How are you? Stalling, stalling, stalling…

Must- press - refresh - button…
Explain to me how a 30min flight can be 41mins delayed when it’s status has said on time since it departed?

It will take another hour to get him off the plane.

Not sure how far their house is from the airport. They live in the sticks, so I’m guessing at least another 30mins?

DH & Sour are both telling me to chill, so I’m walking away & going to look for ice cream.

We’re going to need a bigger container.
Ice Cream Eating GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

Back
Top Bottom