Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I havent flown as an adult unless i was active duty military. I cant deal with TSA.
us is only like 3000 miles one place to another anyway id rather drive or ride it than have my toothpaste patted down. lol. I got from 0-balligerant in 1.5 seconds lol. Im to smart to end up in an interrogation room for trying to take a flight home.

us is only like 3000 miles one place to another anyway id rather drive or ride it than have my toothpaste patted down. lol. I got from 0-balligerant in 1.5 seconds lol. Im to smart to end up in an interrogation room for trying to take a flight home.
My last flight they harassed me over a jar of pennies & actually took my toothpaste.

The one before that I caught covid.

I’m supposed to go to ID in a couple weeks, but it’s gonna cost me a thousand dollars just in gas, so I guess that’s not happening.

Last edited:
Hey Pond was out to Costco early had lunch with sweetie ..
@Alaskan sorry Mom was pia..
Roomie I flew alaska air many times many animals.
I have flown Alaska Air a lot & I really like them. It’s the animal factor that’s throwing me off.

Niece had to go to a meeting tonight & hasn’t been able to let me everything’s ok yet.

So, my niece showed up at the airport for a chicken that wasnt there. She got a call a little later saying that he missed his flight, but they don’t know how or why.

They told her he won’t be in until 9 tonight (right now.) The catch is that the cargo warehouse closed at 8:30. They told her they would stay until 9:00 (which has kept me from going on a verbal rampage to the president of Al Air.)

She just called & said she has him & he’s cheeping away. I could hear her kids squealing in the background. Lord, please get them home safe so I can stop worrying about this. 🙏

Good morning Pond
More new babies!
The first one, I actually rescued yesterday morning, none of the moms seemed interested in it, and it was about half dead. I put it in the incubator while I was at work, and it was all great when I got home, so I gave it to an experienced momma.
E628CB26-29F7-4630-9797-7ED396AB5ABD.jpeg
4E7F47DA-5F49-411A-8A5C-4750B31A453B.jpeg

Operation Rooster Flight commences tomorrow … I’m sick, sick, sick about it. 🤢😭

Trying to think good, optimistic thoughts.

Be brave little man! Fly safe & acclimate quickly! 💜🙏View attachment 3166233
My faithful Toby rooster and his lovely sister MJ both came to me shipped in a box. Not gonna lie - I worried and worried...especially since they spent a full 24 hours on the Tarmac at LAX before they even began their trip. But, they were both healthy and have done great (they're 6 years old now!).

Back
Top Bottom