Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good
1656847636618.png
Sunday morning my Pondering friends!
Hope everyone is having a safe and fun holiday.
I love holidays but I HATE what it does to my good sense about my diet!!!

Hello, Pond!
Well, I started my vacation in CO off with a bang today. Literally. We got here last night, visited for a while before going to bed. This morning I got up to go for a walk with DH and his cousin (our hostess). We didn’t make it two houses away when I stepped off the edge of the curb. I ended up smacking my face on the sidewalk, scratching my sunglasses (they’re ruined) and getting a cut over my eye. I felt fine, but was sent back to the house because none of us had Kleenex or a napkin, and for some reason my companions didn’t want to be seen walking down the street with me with blood running down my face…

F31ADB34-C66D-488F-921A-2960D9CEE84D.jpeg

Just a tiny little cut, but boy did it bleed!

Hello, Pond!
Well, I started my vacation in CO off with a bang today. Literally. We got here last night, visited for a while before going to bed. This morning I got up to go for a walk with DH and his cousin (our hostess). We didn’t make it two houses away when I stepped off the edge of the curb. I ended up smacking my face on the sidewalk, scratching my sunglasses (they’re ruined) and getting a cut over my eye. I felt fine, but was sent back to the house because none of us had Kleenex or a napkin, and for some reason my companions didn’t want to be seen walking down the street with me with blood running down my face…

View attachment 3173437
Given the quantity of veins & capillaries in the skull for all the facial muscles and sensory collecting parts… that “blood flow” is a necessity. Just like a nose bleed.
Glad you cleaned it up so well.

Hello, Pond!

View attachment 3173437
So... is hubs going to make you bring a walker next time?

:lau

I hope it doesn't turn into a full black eye... :hugs

Well, my Cornish will be 13 weeks old on Monday. They're still doing really well. Active, hopping, running and scratching so that's awesome. The pullets are about 6-7lbs, the cockerels are darn near 10lbs.
View attachment 3172243View attachment 3172244

Here's my Millie roo. He's cute
View attachment 3172250View attachment 3172251
I really like the millie coloring... but I super dislike feathered feet.

Super cute though! I had some for years... my boys enjoyed the hens, they were sweet and would let the boys pick them up and carry them about.

Back
Top Bottom