Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Given the quantity of veins & capillaries in the skull for all the facial muscles and sensory collecting parts… that “blood flow” is a necessity. Just like a nose bleed.
Glad you cleaned it up so well.
Yeah, I’m an EMT so I’m familiar with head wounds and how even a small cut looks serious. I just thought it was being a bit ridiculous bleeding like it did. I’m feeling more effects tonight. My upper right arm hurts (feels like a muscular thing), and I have a big hematoma on my left shin just below my left knee. Oh well, at least I didn’t break anything!

Oh my heavens like when I tripped over Moose ended up falling hitting the foot board on the bed split my lip open
used Colloid silver on it the first time using it.
I need to make a fresh batch of my own soon. Thanks for referencing it.

Yeah, I’m an EMT so I’m familiar with head wounds and how even a small cut looks serious. I just thought it was being a bit ridiculous bleeding like it did. I’m feeling more effects tonight. My upper right arm hurts (feels like a muscular thing), and I have a big hematoma on my left shin just below my left knee. Oh well, at least I didn’t break anything!
/salute (for EMT)
I was a Aircrew SAR swimmer in the navy & had a lot of your training.
During LMT training had a couple Anatomy & Physiology classes that were kinda like a booster shot back then…

I’m so glad you didn’t break anything but, I’m admitting a morbid curiosity: any likelihood of micro or minor fractures Likely an issue? Or have you been able to rule them out by now?

/salute (for EMT)
During LMT training had a couple Anatomy & Physiology classes that were kinda like a booster shot back then…

I’m so glad you didn’t break anything but, I’m admitting a morbid curiosity: any likelihood of micro or minor fractures Likely an issue? Or have you been able to rule them out by now?
Thank you for your service.

/salute (for EMT)

Thank you for your service!

Pretty sure there are no fractures. Moving a little more easily this morning. Shoulder is stiff, a little sore, but better. Swelling is down on my leg. My eyelid has turned a pretty shade of purple.

Camping out on my lily pad. I'm taking a day off. @bobbi-j you're gonna have a black eye. When folks ask how it happened, don't say anything - just stare at your husband. That'll teach him to mention the walker.
One of the times I fell this past winter... I tensed up so much during the fall that I was crazy sore for days! And it truly was just my tensing up... not the hitting the ground. :rolleyes:
Any possibility that age was a factor ?

Happy 4th..and all I have to say is if you're traveling, drive safe! Our granddaughter was driving all of their family, but my son and a grandson, to Mexico..8 people in the car including mom. She went to merge, saw that a car was coming up fast, she over corrected the car and flipped it twice. A miracle happened. No was hurt too bad. Mom.. daughter in law, had a goose egg on head, a couple of kids had scratches. The firefighters were amazed that it didn't burn out worse for them. A miracle happened for my family yesterday. Check out how many air bags were in that van. I've been saying thank you prayers since I got a message from my son..thstvstsyed home yesterday. Him too!
FB_IMG_1656908470109.jpg
FB_IMG_1656908443516.jpg
FB_IMG_1656908451895.jpg
FB_IMG_1656908477805.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 4th..and all I have to say is if you're traveling, drive safe! Our granddaughter was driving all of the family, but my son and a grandson, to Mexico..8 people in the car including mom. She went to merge, saw that a car was coming up fast, she over corrected the car and flipped it twice. A miracle happened. No was hurt too bad. Mom.. daughter in law, had a goose egg on head, a couple of kids had scratches. The firefighters were amazed that it didn't burn out worse for them. A miracle happened for my family yesterday. Check out how many air bags were in that van. I've been saying thank you prayers since I got a message from my son..thstvstsyed home yesterday. Him too!View attachment 3173802View attachment 3173805View attachment 3173804View attachment 3173803
Sad that this happened - glad that all are okay. :hugs I'm betting they are sore today.

Back
Top Bottom