Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Breakout the bubble wrap.

After a very long & crappy day, I fell in the garage on my way to feed the mealworms. Luckily a 50# bag of dog food & a stack of empty cardboard boxes broke my fall, (thank heaven for small favors) but I was unceremoniously dumped sideways into those boxes & it took me far too long to get out.

I’m sure when I die & I watch the video of my life I will think it was funny & will laugh & laugh at the stunned look on my face as I lay enshrined in empty Amazon boxes, surrounded by a million tiny pieces of cauliflower. But for now I’m grumpy & sore & DD1 has me covered in some funky potion that smells a lot like winter mint. I don’t like winter mint. :rant

little giants GIF

After a very long & crappy day, I fell in the garage on my way to feed the mealworms. Luckily a 50# bag of dog food & a stack of empty cardboard boxes broke my fall, (thank heaven for small favors) but I was unceremoniously dumped sideways into those boxes & it took me far too long to get out.

I’m sure when I die & I watch the video of my life I will think it was funny & will laugh & laugh at the stunned look on my face as I lay enshrined in empty Amazon boxes, surrounded by a million tiny pieces of cauliflower. But for now I’m grumpy & sore & DD1 has me covered in some funky potion that smells a lot like winter mint. I don’t like winter mint. :rant

little giants GIF
:hugs

Good morning, Pond.

little giants GIF
That will teach you not to get off your lily pad.

little giants GIF
Ouch :lau

Back
Top Bottom