1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Welcome to the BYC Website & Forum

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by eggchel, Dec 30, 2006.

1. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    Since no one else is here yet, I'd like to welcome myself (LOL) as the 2nd registered member / user at the newly revived and enhanced Original BackyardChickens Website and Forum. It's great to be back!

Actually, the website and forum are not quite finished being rebuilt yet, (but thanks Rob for letting me sneak a peek! LOL).
    So, in expectation of the re-opening of the site, I'd like to offer an advance welcome to all returning BYC peeps and new users alike.

And, a big Kudos and thanks to you, Rob, for all your hard work rebuilding the BackyardChickens website.

Chel
    [​IMG]

2. chickchair

chickchair Rest in Peace 1959-2011

Jan 3, 2007
    I'm here now too, chel....[​IMG]

3. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    WhooHoo Welcome Cindi!! It's so great to see you here.....
    I sure hope that Rob gets the cd from Garm in the mail today and can get this place up and running.

chel

4. chickchair

chickchair Rest in Peace 1959-2011

Jan 3, 2007
    agreed...and just between you, me, Rob and the lamp post(or anyone reading...lol)....I've contacted Garm about the leftover merchandise....

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Dec 26, 2006
    California - SF East Bay
    Well... between you two, me, and the lampost, I'm about to re-launch BYC!!!

<biting nails>

6. kritter11

kritter11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Marion, IN
    *applause* Great work guys!

7. dlhunicorn

dlhunicorn Human Encyclopedia

Jan 11, 2007
    Looks wonderful Rob and CC!!!

8. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Whoo Hoo, I'm glad to see this up and running. I am just an old Sop but when I clicked on BYC website this morning and saw the familiar little girl and chick, it was like seeing an old friend after a long time. Very Nice, CC and Rob. Thanks for your hard work.

Jaynie, Bryant Alabama

9. Forest_Nymph

Forest_Nymph Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Maine
    I'd like to say hello to everyone too!

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I have had this site bookmarked since the dinosaur ages and visit it regularly for all my chicken and duck fetishes!!

This is an amazing website and will enjoy all the new changes being made. I've had to re-register instead of just logging in, like before. Thats no problem, though. I'll be visiting more often if I can. Thanks, folks for "being" there for all of us to view.

Yours Truly,

Sylvia from Maine

10. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I made it too. [​IMG] Yay, this is going to be fun!

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by