1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Well Cynthia your rooster curse has moved on to me!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by herechickchick, Mar 30, 2008.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Well it is not really a curse but my second splash orpington is *drum roll please* A ROOSTER! Oh well I am almost convinced that all of the rest are girls as thier combs look nothing like the little man! Fingers crossed they stay female. Oh and I am pretty sure the Blue Amer. is a boy, the comb is pink with three small but distinct ridges. So that would make all of the Amer. boys! Oh well I will just have to get some more eggs from somebody, Darn. [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I really didn't mean to do it, Adam, I promise! Please dont hate me! At least the Barred Rock is a pretty little lady!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Yes she is beautiful and SOOOOOOOOOOO sweet and I have not really worked with her she is just naturally that way. I am in love with the Barred Rock lady. I will take photos today and post them later for more thoughts.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by