Well, Had a bad day....

LegHorn-BusHorn

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Near STL mo
Was getting ready to go to a friends, all ready, going out the door, lock the door and go. Get to the car and I left my keys inside!
barnie.gif
Check all doors to see if I left any unlocked, NOT. So, I call a friend that has a key, doesn't answer phone. Call my DS because I know he got in without a key, through the basement window. He says "mom, don't try it you will get hurt" Well, I did get the window open through the dryer vent, but then took one look at that window and knew I couldn't get through it without lots of issues. My DH is in Chicago, so he can't help. So then I remember I gave some deadlocks to the friend I was going to and she came over and voila it opened the basement door. Thank the GL for people that can help. Thanks for letting me vent.
frow.gif

Glad you found someone to help you!
A friend of mine used to keep a spare set of keys wired to the axle of her truck. So if she ever lost her keys, or locked them inside, all it would take was getting a little dirty to get the spares
smile.png

It does surprise me that some people do not have spare keys hidden somewhere outside. I did it once and that was all it took. Now I have a key hidden but I'm not telling you where it is.
tongue2.gif

Well, ya, I did learn an important lesson,
he.gif
at my age. And I know I can't go through a basement window like my son did. He did offer do it for me though.

Quote:
Aint no one gonna mess with him! Thats for sure.

LH-BH I know what you mean. Sshhhh don't tell but I had locked my truck keys in the vehicle but the back window was open. I just had a baby and my BA wasn't gonna fit through that window. I had to have an employee crawl through the window and unlock the truck for me. It has been 14 years ago and I still get hammered for it.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom