1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Well here goes....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sooner Chic-en, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Sooner Chic-en

Sooner Chic-en Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2008
    Oklahoma
    BOOMER SOONER!!!! CONGRATS ON BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP!![​IMG]

2. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Congrats!
    Btw, until Saturday, it is technically only a Big 12 South championship. But I am sure after our stellar performance last Saturday the Sooners should have no problem kicking Tiger butt...Again!! lol

3. Sooner Chic-en

Oct 3, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Well what scares me is you know how we can faulter at times, but GL!! It will be interesting!

4. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Falter? Did you see Mizzou "falter" to KU Saturday?? I was so mad I-I-I I just didn't know what to say! And with Maclin hurt, we are in soooo much trouble! But, hopefully it will at least be a good game to watch. It doesn't bother me to lose to a good team near as much as it does to someone we shouldn't have even had to work for!

5. Sooner Chic-en

Oct 3, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I truly understand..... it really shocked me.... but like I say, OU has done some crazy things themselves in the past.... btw, I always cheer for Mizz when we don't play you guys [​IMG]

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I have been trying to follow this- are you saying the three way tie in the big 12 south has been broken and the Sooners are the South champs???

7. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Yep, Oklahoma won the tie for the Big 12 South yesterday.

I appreciate you cheering for us, but I have to admit that I was rooting for OSU to win Saturday night just for the fact that I think we would have had more of a chance to beat Texas or Texas Tech than Oklahoma, but otherwise, I really do enjoy watching OU play! I hope Bradford wins the Heisman, he really does deserve it!

8. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    boo!!!

i went to tx tech.

don't you dare say anything.

9. Buster

Buster Back to Work

OU vs Missouri- I'll be watching.

10. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:I have really enjoyed watching Texas Tech this year. Harrell and Crabtree have done a heck of a job! I hated to see Crabtree get hurt on Saturday and then to hear about Harrell's hand injury! My daughter is a BIG TT fan, especially since Daniel has let us down this year!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by