Well... I am back!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jucodeo, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    Well... I am happy to announce that I am back and an active member of BYC once again. For those of you that do not know me my name is Justin and I joined BYC around 3 months ago I believe. I was very prominent in the greeting section, and greeted A LOT of new members. I was welcomed by some very awesome people such as
    @TwoCrows @Lsky
    I fit in so well with a lot of people that were so excited and happy that I joined them. I was even donated a Golden Feather Membership by probably the person I clicked with the most
    @TwoCrows I was unable to be on BYC for the last month or two because I have been faced with things such as family trips, loss of internet, and summer work. Now as I told TwoCrows (Leyla) I am back and better than ever!!! I am ready to keep making BYC a better place for all its members one greet at a time. I am happy to be back and I hope all of you have enjoyed this long hot summer. I will leave some pics of my chickens if anyone was wondering what they looked like...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately one of my chickens Chica did die about a month ago from a disease :( Here is a pic for her RIP Chica
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Love your flock pictures Justin! I am so sorry you lost Chica. [​IMG] I know it's never easy when they pass.

Great to have you back on board! [​IMG]

3. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] Hi Jucodeo, Thanks for sharing the pics.

You have a lovely flock. So sorry about your loss.

4. micah wotring

micah wotring Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2015
    WV boy here!
    Hey, Justin! Ya may or may not remember me. We PMed. Anyway, glad to have you back!

5. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    Thank you to everyone who commented!!!
    All of you hold a special place in my heart and of course I remember you @micah wotring I remember all the people that have been nice to me!!!
    Anyway I am starting school tomorrow so I won;t be very active, but expect to see me on the Greet section even if it is only a few greets a day!!!
    Thank you all for the warm welcome back!!!
    Justin

6. micah wotring

micah wotring Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2015
    WV boy here!
    Ah, school. That sucks. I'm in school already but am finding time to BYC some too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by