Well, I came Home a United States Marine !

Semper Fi I remember boot camp like yesterday. My buddy and SSGT friend of mine came out over labor day weekend. He is still I'n I got out in 04. Spent 10 yrs in. Loved it. So what's your MOS? I was a 0351 then switched to a 6217 F/A-18 mech. Now I'm a Civ working for the army test flying blackhawk, apache and chinook helicopter engines on a test cell. Welcome home and MCT will go by quick, and then your MOS school before you know it you will be a fleet Marine. Ohh Rah! Keep in touch once in a while

You are such a beautiful girl!! And i am SO proud of you!
cool.png

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing.

Semper Fi!

BrattishTaz - If your DD wants/needs any advice/info on USMC boot please feel free to let her know she can contact me. Ive been talking with "young" people since I got home about my experiences in Boot and have no problem sharing what I know.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Its almost surreal being home, I feel like its a dream, or boot camp was a dream. I just cant believe im actually here. I know once i get on that plan for MCT I wont be home for a very, very long time
sad.png

And its so good to log into byc FINALLY and see how everyones duckies are doing
smile.png
I Love seeing pictures!

My MOS is combat Camera. It was that or MP and I was happy with either or.

I definantly stand taller, my back has burned many a day training my shoulders to never slouch, now, when i do slouch i jerk up straight because it feels so WRONG! lol

I do miss the bootcamp diet though, all this civilian food is making me feel heavy and yucky.

Both my dad and grandpa are air force
smile.png
My mom is all soppy because she is an air force daughter, air force wife, and Marine mom lol, so she never got a break.

Back
Top Bottom