Well.......I caved

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by yadaguhtoo, Jul 28, 2011.

1. yadaguhtoo

yadaguhtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Washington State
    I had decided I wasn't going incubate anymore eggs this year but.....I broke down and ordered some more hatching eggs. Our summer has been so mild (60's-70's) I thought why not do one more batch? So now it will probably get hot and I will be fighting with my bator. My DH said last night "you are addicted", I told him there are a lot worse addictions to have:)

2. Denninmi

Denninmi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Well, years ago, I had family complaining that I spent too much $ on gardening and plants. I asked them if they would prefer that I spent it on ladies of the evening and booze?[​IMG] That shut them up. As a single guy, I guess I could get away with a line like that.[​IMG]

3. yadaguhtoo

yadaguhtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Washington State
    Hahaha.....too funny! I am very lucky I have a hubby that doesn't complain when I spend money on my pets....he knows how many hours of enjoyment we BOTH get out of them and that we will get lots of fresh eggs from the chickens YUM!!! and I am frugal in a lot of other ways just not when it comes to my animals or ya the yard....gotta have them flowers [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by