Well i got 2 new members of my farm! UPDATE ON THE BREED OF JOKER!

GAChknGirl

Songster
10 Years
Aug 10, 2009
Denver, Illinois
Joker is the white horse and "Bachi" is the mini horse, i helped some people catch them the other day when they got out of their fence and they just gave them to me Joker is blind in his left eye but rides just fine "Bachi" needs some more handling but they are doing fine adjusting to their new surroundings and language the people who gave them to me spoke spanish loL! im not sure on the breed of joker i think he has some Appaloosa as he has little gray spots all over, he is all white about 16 hands. he is filthy dirty right now! and Bachi is an appaloosa

UPDATE: ON LAST POST!

38795_jokeredited.jpg

38795_bachi.jpg

38795_here_they_both.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I love Joker!
love.gif
I wish someone would give me a horse!

Enjoy your new beauties!

Quote:
Really? I have a smokey cream filly you can have
big_smile.png

Your new additions are very cute! If Joker has any mottling on his nose around his eyes or anywhere you can see his skin (his butt cheeks...
tongue.png
), he would have appaloosa in him somewhere. Or, his hooves might be striped, OR if he is hard headed, he could have appaloosa in him
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
JK!!!

They look like they are in good condition - being taken care of - I can't believe they just gave them to you!

We had a white Joker at a barn I rode at 5 years ago. He was a car biter. Hope your Joker's not the same!
tongue.png

Enjoy your new buddies!
smile.png
And congrats on getting them!

Very cool! Were they easier to catch than the sugar gliders?
wink.png
They look to be well fed. Good Luck with them!

Our old Appaloosa was blind in one eye but we still rode him and he even jumped (over an occasional log or creek on the trail). Just remember to keep an eye on his blind side because he'll be a little spookier.

Have fun with them!

they were fairly well taken care of their hoofs are a little long, and they are dirty and their manes are a mess but health wise they look great! i just wish i knew how old they are

Nice Looking horses!

Joker may be a Flea Bitten Grey. They are white with little speckles on them.

I have always wanted a mini Appy! I have a full size appy and a mini donkey.

Back
Top Bottom