Well i got 2 new members of my farm! UPDATE ON THE BREED OF JOKER!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by GAChknGirl, Nov 24, 2009.

1. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Joker is the white horse and "Bachi" is the mini horse, i helped some people catch them the other day when they got out of their fence and they just gave them to me Joker is blind in his left eye but rides just fine "Bachi" needs some more handling but they are doing fine adjusting to their new surroundings and language the people who gave them to me spoke spanish loL! im not sure on the breed of joker i think he has some Appaloosa as he has little gray spots all over, he is all white about 16 hands. he is filthy dirty right now! and Bachi is an appaloosa

UPDATE: ON LAST POST!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  2. wordgirl

wordgirl One of the Shire-folk

Apr 14, 2009
    Oh, I love Joker! [​IMG] I wish someone would give me a horse!

Enjoy your new beauties!

3. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Quote:Really? I have a smokey cream filly you can have [​IMG]

Your new additions are very cute! If Joker has any mottling on his nose around his eyes or anywhere you can see his skin (his butt cheeks... [​IMG]), he would have appaloosa in him somewhere. Or, his hooves might be striped, OR if he is hard headed, he could have appaloosa in him [​IMG] [​IMG] JK!!!

They look like they are in good condition - being taken care of - I can't believe they just gave them to you!

4. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG]

5. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    We had a white Joker at a barn I rode at 5 years ago. He was a car biter. Hope your Joker's not the same! [​IMG]

Enjoy your new buddies! [​IMG] And congrats on getting them!

6. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Very cool! Were they easier to catch than the sugar gliders? [​IMG] They look to be well fed. Good Luck with them!

7. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    Our old Appaloosa was blind in one eye but we still rode him and he even jumped (over an occasional log or creek on the trail). Just remember to keep an eye on his blind side because he'll be a little spookier.

Have fun with them!

8. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    they were fairly well taken care of their hoofs are a little long, and they are dirty and their manes are a mess but health wise they look great! i just wish i knew how old they are

9. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    Quote:Your vet could probably tell you when you get their teeth floated.

10. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    Nice Looking horses!

Joker may be a Flea Bitten Grey. They are white with little speckles on them.

I have always wanted a mini Appy! I have a full size appy and a mini donkey.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by