Well I'm back from a depressing/happy week

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by first time farmer, Nov 1, 2009.

1. first time farmer

first time farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    New Hampshire
    This has by far been a weird(good, bad, and happy) week and a half. Last friday(10/23/09) i went to dinner with my girl friend saturday we (me and my girl friend) had a 4-h meeting sunday i went bow hunting. Than monday i got a call around 5. It was my girl friend breaking up with me. We had been together for almost a year and 2 months. I took it pretty hard. I dont know why but i took it much harder than any other break up. I think it was because we were together for so long. The rest of the week was spent doing my normal chores and school work except i was mopping alot. Than on friday all of my friends said I had to go to my school dance which was a blast! than saturday I hung out with all of my buddies. And today i went for a very long trail ride with just my dog. It was very relaxing.

I havent posted on BYC in so long because of this.

Thanks for listing(reading) i just needed to vent.

2. rocktheflock

rocktheflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

It is so very difficult to have your heart broken. I am truly sorry for how you must feel right now. All this REALLY means is that she is not the right one for you to spend your life with. [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Sorry about the break up - I know it hurts. It does sound like you're making the best of things. Now you get more time to hang out with your buddies/do whatever you feel like doing. Just keep busy, and keep being you. You've got your whole life ahead of you!!

5. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG]

6. first time farmer

first time farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for all of the encouraging words. It truly makes me feel better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by