1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Well it's been fun the past few months...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mahonri, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    ... apologies to those I've offended.

Happy chicken raising y'all.

Chau,

Mahonri

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Hey, you didn't offend me.

Did i miss something?

3. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    haven't offended me either Mahonri ~ in fact, I have downright enjoyed many of your posts.

Are you taking the winter off? Or has your wife mandated a ~no-BYC~ order? :-D

My husband sometimes gets fed up with my checking out BYC so often, but I have found so very many useful things out, he has had to admit, it's been a good thing.... in moderation..... ;-D
    ~Red

4. peapickinchicks

peapickinchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Mahonri,
    I believe I know why you are leaving, I'm sorry to hear it I really enjoyed your posts. I understand totally and have been thinking of not posting anymore either. I hope you will visit and observe and see this. Blessings to you and your family, if you ever you want to share anything feel free to PM me. God Bless you.[​IMG]

5. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Mahonri,
    i enjoy reading your posts. i dont know what went on or why you're leaving...please dont go you will be greatly missed!!!

6. bluey

bluey thootp veteran

Apr 10, 2008
    Washington, PA
    You will be missed, Mahonri...hopefully you reconsider! I found you to be a breath of fresh air! Don't let anybody chase you away!

7. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Please don't go anywhere, your posts were a breath of fresh air to me.

8. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I hope you reconsider, BYC is a great place for all kinds of people with all kinds of different personalities and beliefs. But we are all kinda the same too, we all love our chickens and other pets and enjoy reading on here and catching up with everyone. [​IMG]

You've started a lot of good posts, and I've enjoyed your input.

9. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I am quite different in thought from you in many ways, and yet I always appreciate your posts because you are a reasonable person with good moral values.

It's OK to change your mind and stick around. Just try lurking for a week or two. Someone will come along that needs your help with something, and you will want to post again. I can guarantee it. [​IMG]

10. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* HEY!! I was just kidding about the Carter thing. . . . . Honest!! Stick around, I'd miss you. Who else am I gonna get censored with?? :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by