Well JENSKI it's official!!! UPDATE pics added

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cthrash1, Aug 4, 2008.

1. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I found Bess and Raoul taking a dust bath together behind the large pen [​IMG] . It was so sweet. It's like they know they are the same breed and that they belong together. Raoul jumped up when I walked around the corner looking for them saw me and continued on. I was looking for them because they usually hang around me when I'm back there and they were being really quiet so I got worried. I will get a pic of them really soon, I keep forgetting to take my phone with me. A lot of times when I look back there from the house Bess is munching away on tidbits and Raoul is standing guard. Anna joins them once in a while then flies back into the large pen when she's done...Her and Bess get along very well. I think she's relieved Raoul has his attentions on another lady...And he isn't romantic as often now with two ladies to take care of.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Awww......birdy love! Glad they are getting along - I'd love to see a picture!!

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Oh God . . . my chicken is a cougar! *sigh* Who would have thought I would find the Ashton for my Demi. [​IMG]

cthrash1, thanks so much for the update! I am so glad to have met your lovely family, and to have found a great home for my great girl! She's a lovely, cheeky thing and I know you will have plenty of chuckles at her antics. Barred Rocks are so fun!

Jen

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Not very good...Didn't think to swab clean the camera lens on my new ph cover before I put it on...AARG!! Can't wait to get a real camera. Think I'll get a disposable until then and leave it back at the coops. These are the worst...sorry all [​IMG] Just doesn't do them justice...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by