Well JENSKI it's official!!! UPDATE pics added

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cthrash1, Aug 4, 2008.

1. cthrash1

cthrash1 Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I found Bess and Raoul taking a dust bath together behind the large pen [​IMG] . It was so sweet. It's like they know they are the same breed and that they belong together. Raoul jumped up when I walked around the corner looking for them saw me and continued on. I was looking for them because they usually hang around me when I'm back there and they were being really quiet so I got worried. I will get a pic of them really soon, I keep forgetting to take my phone with me. A lot of times when I look back there from the house Bess is munching away on tidbits and Raoul is standing guard. Anna joins them once in a while then flies back into the large pen when she's done...Her and Bess get along very well. I think she's relieved Raoul has his attentions on another lady...And he isn't romantic as often now with two ladies to take care of.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  2. arlee453

arlee453 Songster

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Awww......birdy love! Glad they are getting along - I'd love to see a picture!!

3. Jenski

Jenski Songster

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Oh God . . . my chicken is a cougar! *sigh* Who would have thought I would find the Ashton for my Demi. [​IMG]

cthrash1, thanks so much for the update! I am so glad to have met your lovely family, and to have found a great home for my great girl! She's a lovely, cheeky thing and I know you will have plenty of chuckles at her antics. Barred Rocks are so fun!

Jen

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Not very good...Didn't think to swab clean the camera lens on my new ph cover before I put it on...AARG!! Can't wait to get a real camera. Think I'll get a disposable until then and leave it back at the coops. These are the worst...sorry all [​IMG] Just doesn't do them justice...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: