1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

well poo

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by TLWR, Jan 14, 2011.

1. TLWR

TLWR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    One of the guys that works for DH is getting his wife a dog for her birthday. He wants a new dog (their current dog is getting old and he (they?) want another before that one passes).
    So I asked DH if he was getting me a garage for my bday since that's what he wants and maybe I'd get him a black boy runner duck for his bday.
    He said no boys. (he didn't exactly say no more girls, but he won't go for more loud mouths!) I said but he'd be quiet and the cool black color for runners is the boys, not the girls. He thinks a boy would be too rough on the 3 girls (I didn't mention there'd have to be a 4th if I got him a boy duck lol)

2. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    [​IMG]

3. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

Duck Math? [​IMG]

4. sandcat

sandcat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    he he [​IMG]

5. RainbowBirds_of_a_Feather

RainbowBirds_of_a_Feather Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Maui
    Aloha,

You are just too much!!![​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I hear ya...1 drake, plus 1 for company while its a baby, and 1 more incase 1 of them dies...nice duck math [​IMG]

7. jack & mommy's duckies

jack & mommy's duckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    I love love duck math. Someone had it posted on a thread. I copied it made it large and posted at all my ducks...... Everyone thinks it is funny....then when I tell them it is the truth.....they just lol and hubby says that is ok, they are all able to go on the bbq [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by