Well... their not chickens but I have pics :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chickengal505, May 9, 2011.

1. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Hey guys, My dog had puppies about six or seven weeks ago and today was their second adventure outside the box [​IMG] It was so cute here are some pics:

[​IMG]

Love this one, famliy photo! Little does the veiwer know that one of the puppies was learning how to releive himself, out-of-screen while I was taking this pic [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These photos really show the facial fetures of the pups, they all look alot like their daddy [​IMG] This was an unplanned litter with a mutt [​IMG] I wish she wouldn't have givin all she had to her first boyfriend [​IMG]

[​IMG]

poor old Molly just can't get away from those darn fuzz balls [​IMG]

Eight of these puppies are up for grabs, totally free to a good home, PM me if you want more information or pics of a certain puppy your interested in. There are four girls and six boys.

OH! How could I forget ol' mama dog?

[​IMG]

Or Sammy, who is utterly confused about these little black blobs that take all the attention away from her [​IMG] plan A: Steal all the people's corn while they feed it to you trying to keep your attention. plan B: Lick your belly

[​IMG]

2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Sooo cute photos!!!
    You have a pet deer??

3. Chickengal505

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Yea, we rescued her when she was a tiny thing, her mother got killed on the road. I was looking and insted of my post there was a little box that said: [This post has been marked as objectionable and is awaiting staff review.] . Mods, what does this mean? Did I say something wrong or did someone report my post or what?

4. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Awww cute!

And maybe they put it there to see if it was under the wrong catergory but looks like they decided it was fine.

5. benjoycei

benjoycei Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Wilmington
    They are as cute as baby chickens! [​IMG]

6. Chickengal505

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] They are SOOOO much more... puppyish, they shure have their mother's personalty [​IMG]

7. petchickenlover

petchickenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    [​IMG] I'd take one but i've already got my hands full with my year-old mutt [​IMG]

8. cazyaniamllover

cazyaniamllover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    i know how you feel about haveing to many puppies because my grandpa dog give birth to seven little mini Jawz and he keeping them all [​IMG] and they are all like their mamma hpyer little things about the age 22 weeks and 3days week before chistmas and i'm stealing the runt/s if the female leans not to leave her bones in my bed and my GS let her live peaceful till he die which may be in a few years [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by