I drew up some plans and tried to put some $$ to my material list. After reviewing and getting final confirmation from the wife I went to the lumber yard and bought enough wood for the frame of the coop and the plywood for the floor. I also grabbed a gallon of miss-matched paint and a piece of vinyl for the floor. This morning we went to the local feed store and ended up getting 6 Golden Sex Links. After getting them home and setting up a tupperware brooder I started working on the build. I got the floor assembled and the bottom side painted. Also I got two side frames put together. That's all for now ... much more to come.