1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Well we got him back!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by GAChknGirl, Sep 30, 2009.

1. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    After 3 years we have got our stolen Siberian Husky max back!! i work with a dog rescue and we were at an animal control when i seen him i didnt really know it was him until i went home pulled out pictures and compared along with the SO and his family, so then we went to pick him up but he had already been adopted [​IMG] well we just let it go then 2 weeks later he was back at the same animal control!! and we got him this time we brought him home yesterday!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. Mesa

Mesa Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2008
    New Mexico
    Thats wonderful news! Does he still remember you?

3. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Wow, what a great story!! he is gorgeous! Horray for your family to get him back after soooo long, that is amazing.

4. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    its hard to say if he remembers us he was only 6mos old when he was stolen! but he acts the same and does the same things he did when he was here, he came back a tad dog aggressive but i work along side a trainer so it wont be a problem! he is just on the skinny side, but we will fatten him up!! i started working on him already so i can get him CGC certified!!

5. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I love a happy ending. Congrats on your getting him back. [​IMG] [​IMG]

He is a beauty. [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I love to hear things like this!!! I had a black cat of mine disappear on Halloween. You are thinking the same thing I did. She was gone. 9 months later she was pawing at my front door. She lived to be a ripe old age of 16. Gotta love God.

7. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    He sure is but whom ever stole him took some time with him he is POTTY TRAINED THANK GOD!! [​IMG]

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

That's so great! What a beautiful dog! We have a husky mix. She's a holy terror with the chickens, but a great dog otherwise.

9. kipepeo

kipepeo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NC KS
    that is great [​IMG]

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Terrific! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by