well well well...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ProudNewChickenMommy86, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ProudNewChickenMommy86

ProudNewChickenMommy86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Just got thru building a brick house for my baby chicks! Complete with a heat lamp, hay, and a viewing room... so they can see the outside. They love it so far, they seem much happier now. My big chickens coop got cleaned with new hay, they seem happier too. My other big chickens got a make shift coop with 2 beds, a tarp roof, and fresh hay. but, Because they are stubborn, they are ignoring they have a new house and roosting on my porch banisters lol. Smh... but, i feel some what accomplished, now i got to finish cleaning my house lol. But, you know the chickens had to come first... It's not like they can do it themselves. Ha ha ha ha!!

2. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Im sure they appreciate it, chickens just like people to do things for them and then they just thank us by laying us more eggs! [​IMG]

3. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Quote:very true, fellow australorpe owner, very true.
    Tell Big Red Pepper says "Hi."

4. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    I actually did tell him that she said hey lol he cocked his head at me and let out this very low growl/bellow noise then cluck cluck lol. i don't know what that means but tell pepper that and see what she responds with [​IMG] so funny. next i'm putting up some chicken wire in certain areas to see what i can create next. i'll post pictures tomorrow so there is better lighting. i'm proud of my lil creations lol

5. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
  6. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    omigoodness lol i've got to upload more pics as soon as i do i'll jump on there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by