Well wishes for my mom :(

You're never too old to want your Mommy. So glad she made it through surgery & now on to recovery.
Happy Mother's Day to her next weekend; with such wonderful 'kids' as you I know she will pull through this & be better than ever!
Congrats to your son too!

Best wishes being sent your way for a speedy recovery!
hugs.gif

Mags....I'm so happy that your Mom has had surgery and is, hopefully, on the right path now! Your son has given her even more to keep fighting for!! Wish I was there to drive you back and forth to see her. Just THINK of the conversations we could have in the car!

You've get an endless supply of distractions here on BYC. If you come on and read a new topic every time you start to worry, you could be the world authority on everything fowl by the end of the weekend.

Hope you're able to sleep tonight. Remember to take care of yourself!

xxoo
Nancy

woot.gif
I'm so glad she's out of surgery and doing better! And congratulations to your son on his engagement!!

Sometimes I think people hold stuff in, like your mother did, and the act of finally telling someone else about it, or having a condition found out about, lifts the burden that they've been carrying for so long. She's being taken care of, she knows she's loved, and you've lifted some of the burden from her shoulders and she can concentrate on herself for a change.
hugs.gif
It's all good, though a little stressful for all involved. She'll be fine now.
smile.png

Thanks again everyone for your support, prayers, well wishes.
My daughter called me this morning and we are planning on making the trip up there on Monday.
Tori, I believe you are right that my mom held a LOT in, she always had to be the perfect mom, perfect grandma...little did she know we loved her because of and in spite of any imperfections!
LOL, yup Nancy, BYC has been a blessing and a distraction for me during this time. That and my incubating. I cant imagine what it would have been like without it. So many wonderful people and great posts and loads of knowledge!
smile.png

Well, it has definitely done it for me.
smile.png
With the exception of a few eggs, the ones I have got have been from BYC members. And you are right, its a great distraction at this point in time!
smile.png

I just hope when my mom gets out we can convince her to slow down and just enjoy her big family.She has 6 children(was 7 but my sister died in 2008) and 16 grandchildren. She has to stick around to see her great grandchildren! That was more good news I got, my middle daughter is possibly pregnant, MY first grandchild. So my mom has a LOT to live for.

Back
Top Bottom