Wellsumer, Americauna, Buff Orpington Chicks for sale (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cm4ch, May 6, 2007.

1. cm4ch

cm4ch New Egg

May 6, 2007
    Hi,
    I have made an order of chicks from Ideal Poultry. They will all be sexed pullets and all vaccinated for Mereks. I only want to keep a handful of them and the rest will be for sale. I will have 4 Wellsumers, 4 Americaunas, and 4 Buff Orps to sell on the first week of June. I prefer pick-up, but will be willing to drive and meet someone within an hour radius of Kill Devil Hills, NC. Also I would be willing to ship express mail if you pay for shipping, and if you take all 12. They will be $2.00 each plus shipping.

Thanks,
    Christina [​IMG]

2. yotedog

yotedog New Egg

May 1, 2007
    I sent you a reply on this, but not sure if it made it, as I don't see it posted. I would be interested in 2-4 of your extras, either a mix or the buff orps. Are they spoken for? I am in the Raleigh area, but could drive out to pick them up, or meet somewhere. Thanks! Edited to say, oop's, just noticed they were chicks. In that case, assuming a few might not make it, I could take more than 4....

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  3. KiLLaKB

KiLLaKB New Egg

May 20, 2008
    Pleasant Garden, NC
    I am located in Pleasant Garden NC and I am selling My older hens If any one is interested in buying some There are a few diffewrent breeds such as Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, White Rock, Sex link- black and red, Rhode Islands etc If you are Interested please email me at [email protected]. They are still laying eggs but they aren't at top production anymore and I am looking to buy some pullets If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know. Thank you Kalen B. Fields

4. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    do you still have the chicks? If so I am interested but they would have to be shipped

5. anthony corprew

anthony corprew New Egg

Nov 4, 2008
    Hello i live in Perquimans NC and would like to know if you have any of your chickens for sale still on election day

Sincerely A chicken lover

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by