Wellsumer Rooster rehome

Lyranonamous

Songster
9 Years
Nov 23, 2013
Freeville NY (near Ithaca)
I have a somewhat aggressive Wellsumer rooster who needs a new zip code. I'm in Ithaca, NY and willing to drive at least 2 hours to drop him off. So if you need a good steward for your hens and you can handle his antics then he is the one for you.
He is gorgeous but I don' t have time for his antics this summer-planning a wedding on the farm and just can't take the time to train him any more than we already have. He now doesn't go after my husband at all.....but still goes after anyone else.

I'm hoping to find a home for him so I don't have to put him down. He seems to want to do his job but it's not helping me at all.

I would be happy to drive him to your place (or a public place if you're more comfortable with that)...I'm really hoping not to have to put him down. He seems like he could be OK with some more training.

A person on CL offered to take him, but I'm not sure what her plans are for him.

Update on my Wellsumer rooster. I found a home for him and I believe he will be very happy there. There are lots of fowl-over 100- of all kinds of ducks, chickens, turkeys. When we dropped him off the father and daughter came out and petted him. They were not troubled by the stories of his antics.

Back
Top Bottom