Welp/Privett Shipping Today!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by bragabit, Aug 25, 2010.

1. bragabit

bragabit Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Southern Utah
    I have buff Orpingtons, Welsummers, Silkies and some EE coming from Welp today. I can't wait to get them. They are going to be stuffed under some broody hens with eggs that "should" be hatching tomorrow thru saturday. Wish me luck...

Has anyone ordered from Welp? Did you like them? How long did it take for your chicks to arrive? I live in a rural area, so I am so afraid my chicks won't get here before the weekend.

2. JLS

JLS Love my feathered babies!

May 29, 2009
    Maine
    My Coop
    I hope everything goes well. Please keep us updated with your progress.

3. bragabit

bragabit Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Southern Utah
    Chicks arrived this morning. They shipped Wednesday arrived on Friday morning (very early). I am very impressed with Welp. They put in extras and only 1 chick out of 38/40+ extras was dead. The rest are eating and drinking and playing. Very happy with the health and speed of delivery. I would also like to mention that they marked the roo chicks I ordered. They also had segregated the chicks by breed. I hope to use them again in the future if my DH ever forgives me for this order.

4. coonriver

coonriver Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2010
    Sac City,Iowa
    I got mine today and they seem fine.i ordered from Privett,they were shipped on Wednesday,my males were also marked and each compartment had a sticker saying what breed and sex was in it.i got a extra buff orpington hen and a extra speckled Sussex hen.i ordered black and buff Cochin's,speckled Sussex,silver lakenvelders and buff orpingtons.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by