1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Welsh Harlequin and Buff Orpington Ducklings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by ducklover700, Jun 3, 2012.

1. ducklover700

ducklover700 Songster

Mar 26, 2012
    Utah
    In a week and a half I'll have four buff orpingtons for sale, and three, (possibly four,) Welsh harlequins for sale. These babies are for local pick up only, I live in Hyrum, once you know what you want I'll give you better directions and an address. They are coming from Metzer Farms. I'm only keeping two or three so I need to sell my extras quickly to make room for my hatching Anconas. I realize that they're sold for less on the Metzer website, however I'm trying to make up for the money I spent on ordering all of them, and this way you can pick up your babies right away without paying for shipping fees. Please PM me early if you're interested, since I only have a limited number of them.

(The babies are all straight run except for one Buff, she is a definite female! She is the ONLY one whose sexed and for sale so if you want a female PM me ASAP so I can make sure not to sell her off. First come first serve.)

Thank you! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: