1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Welsh Harlequin drakes for sale, 2 silver & 2 gold - HOLDERREAD's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MrsFarmerJen, Nov 6, 2011.

1. MrsFarmerJen

MrsFarmerJen Out Of The Brooder

Aug 25, 2009
    Napa
    Up for Sale - 4 Welsh Harlequin drakes, two silver and two gold, from Holderread, received as day olds June 29th (4 weeks old now). These are beautiful quality drakes that would be a wonderful addition to someone's breeding program - color/markings are all per the standard. $20 each or 2 for $30. FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY at this time. If you're travelling a distance I don't mind meeting you part way. Please post or email any questions.

2. MrsFarmerJen

Aug 25, 2009
    Napa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry, not the world's greatest photographer...especially when it comes to ducks that don't like to cooperate with having their picture taken! [​IMG]
    Single image above is the silver, two on the right in the bottom picture are the gold. Not great pics, again my apologies!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  3. cisca-n-max

cisca-n-max Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Do you ever sell fertile WH eggs? I am from the bay area and looking to buy some in a few months. Would love to get them from somebody who is more local....

4. MrsFarmerJen

Aug 25, 2009
    Napa
    Thanks for your question. These are my first WH's and they're just 4 months old now. I intend to offer the fertile eggs in the spring and would be more than happy to coordinate a local pick up. If you like, hold onto my info and send me a message after the first of the year if you're still interested. I'll hold onto your info as well and let you know when the time gets closer.

Thanks!
    Jennifer

5. cisca-n-max

cisca-n-max Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Awesome! thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by