Welsh Harlequin Duck hatching eggs- 12++ fixed or trade

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Goose and Fig, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Changed this over to flat rate of $14 for 12++ of our fertile Welsh Harlequin duck hatching eggs. I ship out on Tuesdays, unless you make special arrangements, I can also do Fridays.

Original stock if from Metzer farms. We've had excellent fertiltiy, and I had more ducklings than I knew what to do with last year. They are INCREDIBLE layers. Nearly an egg a day, better than most of my chickens. The older ducks have grown to meet the SOP, but the younger girls are still coming into thier colors. I have silver drakes and some gold and some silver ducks.
    *I am adding lots of extras to these because I have one muscovy hen in with 6 harlequin ducks and 2 harlequin drakes. I cannot tell the eggs apart, so you will likely get a mule duck or two*.

Shipping is flat rate insured priority mail of $16, add $3 for Alaska. If you are in KY, TN, NC, SC, GA deduct $2 from shipping as its cheaper since you're close..

I'm always open to a swap. Whatcha got?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I am buried in duck eggs! Going to let this keep going, and I will just send out fresh ones on the 21st if nobody wants these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by