1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Welsh harlequin duck pair

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by elieugene6, Oct 2, 2013.

1. elieugene6

elieugene6 Songster

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny

I have a pair of welsh harlequins for sale. Willing to sell just the drake if you prefer. I have 3 drakes and the two that were raised together are teaming up on my younger hens. They don't bother the older hen that they were raised with. So I would like to sell. I have a gold phase hen that can go with them or silver phase hens. If taking just the drake it's $15.

I have shipped chickens before so if you want shipped I can ship the ducks. Shipping charges are based on location and box fees.

2. Qwatra

Qwatra In the Brooder

Oct 28, 2013
    Spokane, Washington
    How much for shipping to 39750? Do you have more than one hen you could sell with a drake? I prefer silvers if you have them.

3. erika1952

erika1952 Hatching

Apr 21, 2014
    Hi -

I know that you posted this message 6 months ago, but I'm wondering if you still have Welsh Harlequins to sell. We live in the Hudson Valley (not so far to ship), and are looking to buy 2 or 3 hens and a drake.

Looking forward to hearing from you -

Thanks!

Erika

4. Qwatra

Qwatra In the Brooder

Oct 28, 2013
    Spokane, Washington
    Hi :)

Thanks for your interest. I would be willing to sell a few of my ducks, but I'm not sure how to go about shipping adult birds. I have shipped parrots by Delta Dash before, but that was quite a few years ago. It would be $20 per duck, plus shipping... If you are interested, contact me by email or text as I'm not on here much. 662-242-37 double eight
    delilahra at gmail
    Thanks! :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. DixieKen

DixieKen Hatching

Jun 27, 2014
    Hello,

I know this may be a long shot, since yer post was from Oct. 2013, but I live in South Carolina, and am looking for a pair (drake and hen) of Welsh Halequins to add to my 4 Khaki Campbells, with two matched pairs. I was wondering if you had any available, and if we could negotiate a price and transfer method.

Please let me know if you have any available. Thank you very much. Take care,

Ken Avin

6. Qwatra

Qwatra In the Brooder

Oct 28, 2013
    Spokane, Washington
    Oh I'm sorry. I sold all my ducks a while back.

7. DixieKen

DixieKen Hatching

Jun 27, 2014
    No problem!! Thank you!!

-Ken

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: