Welsh Harlequin pics!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Big Dreamer, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    They have grown soo much since i got them!! Just wonder...Should i put them in with the big ducks??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Big Dreamer

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    Sorry, I need to lay some more hay down, do i have 3 girls and 1 boy or is it half and half?

3. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I dont know anything about WH but...dont the boys have the white round their collar if so, i think you have 3 boys 1 girl...but maybe in wrong, i dont know [​IMG]

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    They grow too quick... [​IMG] But every stage they go through is cute for different reasons. Is it the one with the lighter beak you are unsure of the gender with?? What does its voice tell you about it?

5. neenerbutt92

neenerbutt92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Looks to me like you have three girls and a boy...and possibly 4 females depending on the quality of the other one. does the one with the yellow bill sound like the others?

6. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] told you I didnt know anything about WH...but they are pretty ducks none the less.

7. Big Dreamer

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    Im pretty sure that the yellow beak is a male, but the 2 that have a light head seem to be girls but the one im confused on is the one with black bill and darker feathers and darker head, but the yellow beak has white around his eye and it dosent look like it should be there in breed qualities

8. Big Dreamer

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    In the sixth pic it is in the very front the one im confused about...

9. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    i think u have half and half

10. I'm wondering about that one too, the feathering just above the bill is looking really dark. The drakes heads start out getting dark that way, and it just keeps expanding back until the whole head is dark and starting to turn green.
    Seems like you might be able to tell by their voices by now, have you tried that yet?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by