Welsh Harlequin TRIOS avail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Caprice_Acres, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Caprice_Acres

Caprice_Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Michigan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have either two trios or a group of 4 hens/1 drake available.

All this years hatch were silver phase. Sire is silver, dams are golds. Therefore, all this year's ducklings will carry gold phase.

The group of 5 were hatched 6/9/11, the group of 9 were hatched 7/1/11. (so they are currently 14 and almost 11 weeks old, hence the lack of the beetle green head on drakes yet!)

I really don't want to have to butcher these hens, the'd make nice layers for someone. We need to thin the flock down before winter. Current plans are that the extras are to be butchered the weekend of 9/17. I CAN hold them longer if you cannot pick them up then - but I need to hear BEFORE 9/17.

Email is the BEST way to get ahold of me - [email protected]. Calling is 2nd best - 517-392-1148. Leave a message if I don't pick up, I'm in class/working but I can call you back on regular breaks.

No shipping. Pickup MUST be on a weekend as I'm away at school and am only home during the weekend (family cares for farm while I'm away).

Asking 10.00 per drake (have about 6 avail), 15.00 per hen, 30.00 per trio, or 50.00 for all 4 hens and a drake.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. Ravie

Ravie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Where in Michigan are you located?

3. Caprice_Acres

Caprice_Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Michigan
    The farm is in Brooklyn, MI. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by