Welsh Harlequins

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Chic_girl, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Chic_girl

Chic_girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2011
    Near Columbus OH
    Hello! I’ interested in acquiring some Welsh Harlequin ducks this spring, and I was wondering who else on BYC had them. I’ve heard they are great layers, and I think they are beautiful birds, and those qualities are my main reasons for wanting some to exhibit at this year's county fair.

I’d like to see your pictures if you have any, especially show-quality ducks.

Also, if anyone lives in OHIO, and has some Welsh Harlequins for sale, PM me please! I would purchase ducklings, or juvenile birds, and am in the process of ordering an incubator for some hatching eggs.

Thanks for your help! Now, let’s see your beautiful Welshies please!!

2. BladeDuck

BladeDuck Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Its AMAZING how much they change as they grow! You can see the difference in the pics! The snow ones are the most recent and the others are from june/july. If you're ever interested in hatching eggs let me know! I ship eggs to anywhere in the US.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Chic_girl

Jul 23, 2011
    Near Columbus OH
    Adorable birds! Now I realllly want some Welshies! [​IMG]

As soon as I can get my hands on an incubator, I may send you a PM about those eggs...

5. Chic_girl

Jul 23, 2011
    Near Columbus OH
    Adorable birds! Now I realllly want some Welshies! [​IMG]

As soon as I can get my hands on an incubator, I may send you a PM about those eggs...

6. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    There is a waterfowl breeders directory floating around in the forum somewhere and it can also be found in the sticky's. It has a big list of breeders of whatever you want/need.

7. gottsegnet

gottsegnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Nebraska
    This is my female from last year. She just hatched out a clutch of chicken eggs she adopted. She won best of show at the county fair last year.

[​IMG]

And these are my ducklings from this year who should grow up to give me more ducklings next spring!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by