Welsummer Breeding Flock ~ Minnesota ~ Pick up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JanieMarie, Nov 25, 2009.

1. JanieMarie

JanieMarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Georgetown, Minnesota
    Greetings!
    For sale is an instant Welsummer breeding flock consisting of 1 roo and 4 hens. They were hatched 12/21/08 from Vicki2x2 and lay nice large dark eggs. I am asking $50.00 OBO. I love these birds but have decided to concentrate on sussex & wyandottes and need the breeding pens. This would be pick-up only. I am in Minnesota about 20mi N of the Fargo/Moorhead area but will be going to Mpls sometime within the next month. Here are some pics:
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    Wish I was in MN now, I would pick them up.
    I am in Alaska however, and I can't have anymore til spring!

Nice looking flock, beautiful Roo!

3. Namble

Namble Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    North Florida
    In the last picture is that a Golden Laced Wyandotte laying down next to your Welsummer roo? lol I was just wondering.

4. JanieMarie

Aug 26, 2008
    Georgetown, Minnesota
    Thanks Pandora - No plans to go to AK at this point but I'd sure love to see that part of the country sometime in the future! I bet its beautiful!!

Namble - Its a BLR roo. A spot of sun is hitting his hackles just right. or should I say wrong?! [​IMG]

5. mendygnl

mendygnl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Glidden, IA
    Oh, how I would love to have those birds!!!! They are so pretty - and the rooste looks noble!!! I have been wanting to add a few Welsummrs for their beautful brown eggs. I live in west central Iowa, and m semi-retired. Just love my little girls. Lynn

6. JanieMarie

Aug 26, 2008
    Georgetown, Minnesota
    Sold! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by