1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Welsummer chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nightshade, Mar 21, 2007.

1. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi I have just found a breed I am really intrested in and I am looking for a few chicks, perferibly hens [​IMG] I am trying to find Welsummer Chicks in pa ( locally picked up) or near by that can be shipped to me. The major hatcheries that I found them at are sold out for this year already. If you have any to sell please let me know.

2. hiddenloft06

hiddenloft06 New Egg

Apr 25, 2007
    I believe IdealPoultry has welsummer chicks for sale. I believe they can be ship over night.

3. Llysse

Llysse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
  4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    You might contact mothergoose from this board. You might find her in the Buy Sell and Trade past pages. She has lovely Welsummers and she is hatching in two Sportsman incubators. She might have so to sell you.

5. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    Welp Hatchery has Welsummer Chicks available. Earlier poster was really happy with their chicks from Welps.

Andy

6. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Quote:Jimnjay you are correct. This is the original post if you're interested Nightshade. She won't ship as you can see though. GL!

7. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Hello. Jimnjay was refering to me. I am mothergoose. Both myself and mommagoose raise welsummers. She is in NY and I am in Illinois. Unfortunatly, I prefer not to ship chicks either. I will gladly ship hatching eggs though and mommagoose probably would also.
    Thanks,
    Christie [​IMG]

8. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:HI where in Ny in she that would be alittle more possible depending on where she is. My husbands parents live in Ny so maybe I could get DH talked into that.

9. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Nightshade,
    I sent you an email.
    Christie:)

10. mommagoose

mommagoose Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2007
    Harpursville, NY
    I, mommagoose, live in Broome County. Just 17 miles north of Binghamton.
    I have a hatch next week but it is a mixed lot welsumers and welsumer crosses. I don't know if you would be interested. I can separate out the welsumer eggs before they hatch so a cross would not get mixed in with the pure welsumers.
    Linda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by