Welsummer Roos needing a home

winkyfaye

Chirping
Feb 8, 2016
Robbinsville, NC
Thanks to pruitt514 the two roosters listed below now have a new home. Thank you, Pruitt514. I hope they are just want you wanted and they have a long, healthy, happy life with your family.

I have 2 beautiful welsummer roosters I need to rehome. One is protective of the girls and other is not. They were hatched approx. 4/25/2016. Really handsome Kellogg's Corn Flake boys. I am old, fat and too slow to have a guy that is good at his job of protecting the ladies. I do not have the space for them and I am currently switching the two boys back and forth with the ladies. Keeping one in a 2x4 cage until it is his turn to go out again. This is not fair to the roosters. We love them and have never given an animal away before. When we take an animal in it is for their life, but in this case we tried to figure out how to keep them, but have not come up with a

solution other than rehoming. Will deliver within a reasonable distance of Southwestern North Carolina.
This photo was taken when they were younger and still got along. I will try and send new photo. If interested, please get in touch and I will send more current photo from my phone.

Last edited:
Pruitt 514, Thanks for your interest in the roosters. I sent pictures last night however, I do not know if they went. Computer and phone was giving me a fit. Please let me know if you did not get them and I will try again. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom