nanawendy

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
Bellingham Wa
Our fuzzy butts.

46230_100_2877.jpg

46230_100_2874.jpg

Oh that's what I'm afraid of I'm getting mine from the feed store this year! Agh lord in heaven help me! I'm only supposed to get three but I have the capacity for six
hide.gif

Edit: and I've already bumped it up to 4 what happens when I see them!?!

Last edited:
Awww...is that first one a barred rock?? It looks just like the 25 fuzz balls I got on Tuesday...and I'm just as bad as you cause I was only going to order 15, and ended up ordering 25!

I feel your pain.
lol.png

I got six chicks, then a week later, when the other breed I wanted didn't come in, I went to another feed store, picked out two CM's and then a Silkie somehow got in the box, and then the attendant said "hang on a minute". She grabbed into the midst of a group of Ameraucanas and came out with one that has a very slight crossbeak. She asked me to please take it home (free) because it was eating and drinking, running around, and she didn't want to cull it. So, you see. . . I HAD to take it home with me. They made me.
lol.png

I wanted 1 Welsummer, but because the feed store kept selling out of them before I got there, they held two for me. And I wanted a 'replacement' BR and RIR. It should have been 3, right? Had to buy BOTH Welsummers.

And then two Cayuga ducklings came home with me, too.

If you DON'T count the ducklings, I'm at my maximum legal limit of poultry: 13. (Maybe nobody will see the ducklings; after all, they are STEALTH Ninja Ducks, alllll black.....)

The first is supposed to be Wydonetts (sp?) I questioned the guy several times. I have 3 barred rock 3 EE and 3RSL I love them all.
We decided to try Wydonetts, their so beautiful. I put my hand out and 5 came to me... Then I called DH and asked PLEASE....
He said ok as long as the are EE. He loves these green blue eggs. so again I put my hand in and 3 came to me. GOTTA LOVE IT!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif