went to 16 week ultrasound today, IT'S A.....GIRL! *pics*

Is mom carrying High near her boobage or low so she has to pee every 6 seconds?

High girl... low boy at least that is how is was with me hahahahaha

I went to a church that had a down syndrome young man in the congregation and he was the most joyful person on this planet.

If we could all just take a lesson from each other...everyone has something to give.

My local grocer has a young man working there that bags...me and my kids have gotten to know him over the years and we make sure we smile and greet him when ever we are in there and of course, tell him thank you.

We remain to be humbled by God's people and the strength we all have to over come adversity.

God bless you and your family,
gretchen

she's carrying lowish, but baby was 95% said girl by the ultrasound tech. the doctor comfirmed girl
thumbsup.gif

Becca said she's always had a feeling it was a girl,

and ofcourse we will love our little monster no matter what, but you still want em healthy and "normal", small things like speak and problems learning are not a problem, I had problems talking, and learning when I was younger, I'm still not the smartest tool in the tool bucket, but hey I'm here hahahah

well, the two of you that said girl....YOU GET... A BRAND NEW CHICKEN!
D.gif
...uuuunfortunatly he's a litttle spazzy and viciously attacks your other chicksn in a canibalistic rage, sorry
hit.gif

and here she is!

15g5k74.jpg

little Bailey Juniper
love.gif

qsqkub.jpg

the evidence

My little girl was 5 when she went to the children's hospital in Chicago because we just needed to be sure she didn't have a high functioning autism...to me, she didn't seem autistic. shy? yes. she had quirks like autism...like putting things in rows, playing with a group of small toys... but to me, that was just her. She didn't speak to people...but she spoke to me. I had engaged her in tumbling...to get her in group settings since the age of 2 and I had started her in early intervention for speech.

But even at the age of 5...I had his side and my side---all who work in the school system saying somethings wrong with her. I hated gathering because I wanted to enjoy my time with my baby/young child...without always leaving feeling something was "wrong." I hated that. So in reference from her speech teacher we went to the hospital and found out once and for all...no, she does not have autism.

I did the best I could in helping her grow and develop and then I felt like turning around and telling my and his family to shove it.

...you know, and sometimes you have to have thick skin and realize...you're doing everything suggested by your dr. and speech teacher...you're working with her daily....you've gone above and beyond all that you can...and even if it seems she's not progressing at the speed everyone thinks...kids develop at their own speed...and I couldn't have pushed her or help guided her any more than I already was. Too much pushing made her shut down...so I'd have to back off.

So when the baby comes...do yourselves a favor and relax...don't get carried away into a world of anxiety. Go ahead and go to the library and do some reading. Get involved in mommy playgroups when the baby gets older...so the baby can have that stimulus and mommy can meet some good friends. And cross the hurdles when you get to them. God will give you everything you need to make it through. He knows you're heart before you even say it.

Everyone wants a healthy "normal" baby...and it's not all that cool when dr.'s make you worry and then a week or two has to go by for you to have more results to determine anything for sure... but know this, your strength and time is better used in preparing for this child....by reading up on things to better educate yourselves, giving mom backrubs, foot massages, bringing her home some good food from the store, getting the nursery ready, enjoying each other's company, walks in the park, heart to hearts... and before you know it... you'll have the information you need and you'll have a beautiful baby who needs your full attention and love.

you'll be fine...i know you will. relax daddy...and go buy something pink, a soft toy, and a memory book.

me,
g

Quote:
I know we will be fine, and like I said we will both love our little Bailey no matter what, and she will always be normal to us,with down sydrome,autism, rabies,feline luke, OR is she is completely normal (In this family?, HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)...ahem, you know what I mean
smile.png

I knew "it" was a rabbit.
tongue.gif

yuckyuck.gif
...again
lau.gif

hmm.png
is it may yet?

you know, i dreamed about girl babies all night last night, but the good thing is now is that now that I know what we're having, I know what to buy, buuut now that you are LOOKING for girl things....theres like nothing
th.gif

Girl clothes are so much more fun to shop for. I have 2 girls and the little dresses and hair accessories are just too cute. My oldest had some head of hair, and my second was a cue ball. Hope she has alot of hair, the velcro barrettes do not stick, had to use a staple gun.
gig.gif
only kidding of course! I feel its so much more personal when the sex is known. Well, enjoy beng pregnant, before you know it, SHE will be here!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom