went to 16 week ultrasound today, IT'S A.....GIRL! *pics*

Don't worry about your baby. God has made her the way she is supposed to be. You will know in a few months what that is.

He only gives special babies to people who are able to rise up to the challenge and love with their whole heart.

My middle daughter has Down Syndrome and we love her death! She turned 9 last Wednesday.

If you ever have questions or need to talk you can PM me.

Congratulations on your baby girl. She'll be here in no time. Yes, buying for girls is more fun!

Congrats!!!

You might wait for another ultrasound before going out and buying a bunch of girl stuff....ya never know....they told me my daughter was a boy at first, lol!

I'm expecting and Due in May and I waited until after my 3rd ultrasound before buying any boy stuff just to be sure!!

They did some testing on mine and said he had a small percentage chance of having Down's, but the nurse said that the tests always come back like that and not to worry about it!

I bet your lil girl is healthy and just fine in there!
wink.png

I agree with that (not buying to much just incase). My 1 yr old grandson is proof of that. We have 3 sono's in his babybook and all 3 say its a girl on them, imagine the surprise when he was born. It was a mad dash to return the pink car seat and go buy boy clothes. Congratulations!!!

I never bought anything until the baby arrives either... I just pick up going home outfits. Even though I knew the sex, I had one boy outfit and one girl outfit just in case
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom