We've had these 2 Buff Orpingtons that we got about a month ago. Shortly after we got them, one started sneezing, and a few days later the second started sneezing. We have been keeping them quarantined from our other flock and didn't have the heart to cull them. All this time we've known it's the best thing to do, but just haven't had the heart to do it. We are about to expand out flock, and today my Dbf decided he's going to cull them. If we had just done it when we first got them it would have been different, but now I love them. They are so cute and they follow me around and trust me. Any words of advice before we do it? Are we doing the right thing? Will anyone take sick chickens?