Were does everyone get there quail cartons?

Ohhhhhh thanks.I was wondering,I looked at the incubators and I saw the genises.Its like $180 and I can pay that much.Do you think it would be ok for small hatches?As little as a dozen button quail eggs?I also plan on putting 25 coturnix quail eggs too but will it be ok?

Quote:
It would be okay, but you'd have to 'fill' the incubator with something else, like water- or sand-filled baggies or jars (sealed), or something like bricks or rocks, to help hold the heat. The genesis, if you get the 1583 or 1588, has a fan, so it wouldn't be as hard to regulate, but it would still work better if it's full of something. I personally like the 1583 better than the 1588, it's easier to adjust it if need be. The 1583 and 1588 are practically the same, only difference being the 1583 is the wafer thermostat model and the 1588 is the digital preset model.

I order the 2632N forced air from Randall Burkley. It comes with an egg turner for 129.99 or you can order the 2632N forced air by itself and get the combo egg/quail turner for 140.00. The shipping is 9.99. They work really good.

I still have the same answer as the last time you asked this question. Keep watching the banner at the top of this page & click it when it shows egg cartons.

Quote:
Yeah sorry about that,I kinda forgot I asked this lol sorry.

I'm pretty sure the one kingmt is referring to is eggcartons.com, and, I'm sorry to say, even though they are a BYC sponsor, they are more expensive than GQF.

ETA: Unless there's another one I"m not aware of. I think one of the other sponsors sells quail egg cartons as well, but they are also more expensive.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah sorry about that,I kinda forgot I asked this lol sorry.

I'm pretty sure the one kingmt is referring to is eggcartons.com, and, I'm sorry to say, even though they are a BYC sponsor, they are more expensive than GQF.

ETA: Unless there's another one I"m not aware of. I think one of the other sponsors sells quail egg cartons as well, but they are also more expensive.

Really? I think everything at GQF is over priced. I think it was eggcartons.com but when I checked them out they were one of the cheapest on the the type of cartons I was looking at that I found.

Back
Top Bottom